Selling my +890k YouTube channel

Amount of subscribers: +890k
Country of subscribers (majority): KSA & Egypt
Topic/Niche: Entertainment
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description: Pranks and socials experiments channel that has + 250 m views, it’s very likely to reach 1 m subscribers next year so you will be able to claim the gold YouTube play button.

The channel is always an attraction for brands as long as you remain active and get good views they will hire you and you will earn big amounts (earned around $140k lifetime from brands only)

Custom URL isn’t claimed yet so you can claim your own.

No strikes.
Monetization disabled ( can’t be re-enabled ).

PM last price and the link please

how much?

FYI, YouTube won’t grant you the golden play button if you have violated any policy (YouTube or AdSense). Just saying for others :slight_smile:

1 Like

PMed

FYI, I got the verification tick and claimed the silver YouTube playbutton after the monetization got disabled so neither of them is affected by monetization issues, it’s affected by strikes and heavy use of copyrighted content.

How can we use if monetization can’t be re-enabled?

Are you asking about different methods to make money ? you can sign brand deals, shout-outs, affiliate marketing, merch…etc

send me the username please

PMed.

URL please

Plz pm url and price

PMed.

PMed.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.