Selling my e-commerce shopify store

1. Seller Bio

We are Marwen and Helmi and we are business partners with a combined experience of Marketing, Business Development, Management, and Graphic Design. and we are the owner and founder of The Olympic,

write to us on Instagram(@theolympic_fitness) or Facebook(The Olympic). We answer there much faster, and the dialogue will be productive.

Write here only if everything suits you and you are ready to buy :wink:

2. Why this business was started

++ CURRENT STORE VALUATION PRICE FROM SHOPIFY:$18,540.00 (check screenshot) ++

PASSWORD: opeete

This Business was found because of the gap in the market for fitness products that allow you to have an intense workout from home, without having to go to the gym.

A growing niche since more and more people are shifting to a healthy lifestyle this day and are on the look for equipment that enables them to do home and outdoor workout.

The product is now proven and used all around the world. and There is a big opportunity to build a complete brand around home and outdoor fitness.

3. Why have you decided to sell your business?

It’s simple, we couldn’t fulfill the volume of orders coming in. We didn’t plan for this unexpected jump in orders,

knowing that we already have other business obligations and since We didn’t expect that it will jump from doing 1,3k to 11K IN 3 MONTHS!

we couldn’t find a way to manage our time since we were putting our hearts in other projects which we are currently working on so we decided to pause all the ads on July to have time to decide what to do with it and in December we came to the conclusion that we don’t have the time to take this any further.

15 hours a week isn’t that much, but we don’t want to divert our focus from the things that matter most to us.

4. What’s involved in running this business

The main tasks are :

Social media advertising, Ordering from Suppliers- I overcame this by connecting my supplier (who is an extremely good and trust worthy supplier) to my store Fulfilling Orders (delivery time 2-3 days in USA) , Communicating with Customers

Tasks which are not daily but are important - Brand development - continuous improvement of branding and upgrading the site

5. Logo and branding assets

Logo and advertising assets such as video creatives and images are included with the store. They will be sent by a way that is suitable and comfortable for the buyer (for example WeTransfer or email).

6. Personal support after-sale

Included with the sale of this website I am offering 1 free month of support provided via Whatsapp like answering all the questions you may have (about Facebook, Emails, etc…) to allow you to run the store correctly and start seeing success.

7. Supplier relationships

I can’t stress the importance of finding a good supplier for these e-commerce shops. I have an extremely good supplier for the products in China who speaks fluent English and is very personable. The supplier will also source other products for you if you find them elsewhere. I have tested many suppliers but this one is by far the best.

• 650subscribers

I would like to buy it.

Hi, this is Vladimir

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.