Selling my e-commerce shopify store

General description

A beautifully designed dropshipping Baby & Mother niche store also including some general products which sell good. I have re-written all of the product descriptions to make them more attractive. There are apps installed, which makes everything easy to operate. Already includes winning products that sell good.

Why should someone buy this store?

You should buy this store because it has everything you need in order to start making sales the moment you start advertising. Branded, beautifully sleek design, professional store that is made to produce money.

How can the future owner improve the business?

It needs to be advertised properly and needs maintenance and needs someone that has time and expertise in this field. The new owner will just have to add their paypal and bank account to the merchant to get paid and keep up the good work.

What work have you put into the store?

Product descriptions, a nice look and feel to the store, carefully chosen products, a good-looking logo, most needed apps, design, specific features in coding etc. It is ready to start earning profits since the store is already 2 months old and it is profitable.

## TRAFFIC AND PERFORMANCE

• Avg. Revenue /month

$3,000USD

• Avg. Profit /month

$2,300USD

• Profit Margin 75%
  • Avg. Sales /month = 160 orders

## EXPENSES

• Shopify plan + Apps = $49.89/month

• Domain = $1/month

• Transaction fees = $59.64/month

What is included in the deal ?

• Logo and branding assets

• Personal support after sale

• Domain

• Product photos

• Suppliers

• Mailing list

• Social Medias (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest) - Total followers: less than 1K

pm me about this please

1 Like

PMd

Please PM me about this

neilbhabuta

PMd

Price and url?

CrossGamerHD

PMd

Pm me

pmd already

Please PM the link and the actual offer

done

PM offer please

Link please

done

PM Please

PM Me the link shoku :smiley:

done

1 Like

Please send me Domain and your last price? If you have another selling dropshipping site then please send me also that… It could be zero revenue…

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.