Selling my influential IG page

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 166 k
Topic/Niche: travel, nature, videos
Does it include the OG (original) email?: it’s my personal email
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): just contests and features, brands promotions with giveaways, also collaborated with big photography names in the past like Paul Nicklen and Brian Skerry

Description: influential 166 k followers founded in 2013 and organic growth, I have no time to manage it anymore, I would like to sell it but I won’t accept lame offers, the page is active and engagement is good but I’m not posting much lately

So will the sale include the original email (your personal email) or not? Most buyers will want the original email with the purchase, as it is very risky to purchase an account without it.

Now is associated with my personal one but I have more Gmail accounts, how to know which one I used to found it back in 2013? I’m not sure

You can view the guide on how to check the original email of your Instagram account here: How to check whether the Instagram email is original?

Ok thanks

Checked, the account is my ex Co owner yahoo account after that it was changed with mine, I guess that one is her private too but not sure, I can ask

Can you send me the handle in PM please? How much is exactly the % of US followers?

price?

The price is in the description, I’m asking for 2500 USD, anyway you can make an offer :blush:

Please send me the name!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.