Selling my portfolio with $5k+ Income

Country of followers (majority): International
Amount of followers: 300k combined
Topic/Niche: beauty, makeup, pets
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): 100% Organic

Description: I’m selling my Instagram portfolio with 300k followers combined. The accounts are monetized through Plug affiliate links, and I made 5300 USD net profit since 10th January 2021, mainly because I have a very unique advertising method (with proof of course), not including the shoutouts for dropshippers. The engagement is exceptional, I can reach between 60-100 million impressions a WEEK combined, of course, the accounts are all organic, no bots or anything! Every single account comes with the original email address. If you decide to buy I will hold your hands in the first few days, explaining everything, I’ll give you my exact blueprint to stay successful. I’m open to grant access to my Plug account for the Swapd admins so you can make sure the profit I mentioned is legit, and everything is as I described. Serious people only pls, I don’t want to reveal my secrets to everyone, so I’ll show you my insights only if you prove that you have the buying power. I’m not dealing outside of Swapd!

chaos1|230x500

2 Likes

Please message me with handle!

1 Like

Username and last price

This is super interesting!
Could you please give me more details? How many accounts are included that make up the 300k followers? Handles of them? And what’s the main reason for selling if you’re already making so much?

PM sent to everybody :slight_smile:

Can you message me with the username? Interested

PM sent

Please check pm

handle please! thank u