Selling rare 3L IG name (sold)

Property type: Instagram Account
Why is it unique?: 3L OG / 19M+ Hashtags a lot of organic views
Price: Best Offer, will not be cheap

Description: Has to do with the Japanese domestic market, one of the BIGGEST CAR NICHES you can ever think of, this username is super rare. And can be sold for tons of money to the correct person / business.

It is currently on the market, I’m still becoming familiar with this website of how the transactions work here, but I prefer bitcoin. I will not be accepting PayPal under any circumstances.

Willing to verify username for any moderator.

username plz

Would you kindly message me the username? Thank you.

Unlisting this, reason: Excessive caps use in the title. This makes it look like you’re shouting and makes the index difficult to read. Please edit your title, remove unnecessary capitalized letters, and reply when ready. I will relist your topic.

bump

I have replied to many people through messages, please only message me if you are very serious on purchasing. If any Admin can verify the username please do so would be greatly appreciated !

edited by staff

Pending sale. Waiting to see if the buyer moves forward with the check out process, or not. Will keep everyone updated

Pm me usernames, cheers

Link warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (links), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to place URLs to your property inside the topic. The reason for this is so you don’t expose your URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

Sold

SOLD! Thank you for using SWAPD.