SELLING: SWAPD Account - 12k in sales, ID verified, 2000 OBO

Thanks to our awesome SWAPD army, we’ve stopped @baileyspratt from selling his SWAPD account on OGU for 2000 USD. Why was he selling? Most likely due to a 500 USD ticket he had with @onlyusernames that he never intended to pay.

Nice to see SWAPD accounts sell for so much :smiley:

Saved By The Bell Idea GIF by PeacockTV

5 Likes

Just wondering, how much would mine go for? xD

1 Like

Imagine creating a Swapd account with full name and scamming someone for $500 USD :joy: :joy:

8 Likes

Emily Blunt Oh Snap GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

3 Likes

He seemed honest! So worrying why he would do this. I worked with him before no issues wtf.

Yes, you are right. @The-Business-Point seemed honest too.

2 Likes

So odd.

The suspended reason though :skull:

1 Like

Clever, no? :smiley:

What is that website even, their reviews on trustpilot are really bad

I don’t trust trustpilot lol, but OGU has alot of legit sellers.

You must always use a middleman since there are many kids/scammers on there.

Swapd>OGU in my opinion because its an older demographic and more business oriented and far less time wasted on undelivered services

3 Likes

Someone appraises my profile. My diamond award was licked and touched by the lord @SWAPD himself.

Only 6 Figure Offers

2 Likes

In my opinion, legit people don’t use hack forums :grinning:

2 Likes

@onlyusernames I still log on to hack forums :smiling_face_with_tear:

Swapd is king tho for anything social media and the middleman service is trusted. This is definitely my favorite community online for social media / PR.

1 Like

Can i list my acc for sale @SWAPD

Any offers guy? :smiling_face_with_tear: with account u will get this guy free @Brant you can slap or beat him.

2 Likes

My offer is a 24-hour ban. What about yours @SWAPD? :joy: :joy:

1 Like

That was my partner who wanted to list it for sale( best excuse ever :joy:) :eyes::sweat_smile:

@SWAPD is best and i need rest :eyes:

1 Like

Kendrick Lamar Reaction GIF by SZA

1 Like

Sticker Omg GIF by Kiszkiloszki

Perhaps it’s true now that I think of it. Maybe he upsold stuff to him, and is now looking for money. He admitted himself on OGU that he is in a tight spot and needs money fast.