Selling Whitelabel Turnkey NFT Marketplace

I have developed a turnkey whitelabeled NFT marketplace also with ticketing system as NFT’s.

You will receive the front end+back end for the website, the server, smart contracts and the app for scanning tickets, everything needed to start your project TODAY.

The project was built out for a celebrity and has been battle tested by doing a 2,000 person concert at a venue. Tickets buy/sell, verification and resell all work flawlessly.

The ticketing and NFT’s are done on Binance Smart Chain. Why BSC? Great question.

1. Cost effective - In order to scale the business you need a very cheap and fast method to mint, transfer and sell tickets. This can be done on finance for pennies per transaction compared to $100+ on Ethereum.
  2. Reliability - Binance Smart Chain was built by the #1 exchange in the world and has a outstanding track record for its reliability and scalability.
  3. Ease of use - Metamask is the #1 decentralized wallet in the world and has the biggest user base, making it very user friendly for people to connect and buy tickets.
  4. Coding language - BSC uses solidity which is the same as Ethereum coding language. Finding developers for future updates is much easier compared to Rust for example if we decided to go with Solana or other blockchains.

The marketplace payments was made for a native bep-20 token for the customer. You can easily add other coins like BNB or create your own coin and use that for payment.

I spent about 6 months and over $200,000 developing this platform. What you are buying is a 100% turn key marketplace and you’ll be able to launch your business or project tomorrow.

Cryptocurrency and NFT’s are the future, this is a great opportunity for someone to potentially disrupt a multi billion dollar industry and compete with Ticketmaster.

Happy to answer any questions, feel free to send me a DM anytime!

Price: $10,000

PM’ed

Bump, PRICE DROP TO $10,000

This is 100x better then any open source NFT marketplace

1 Like

Bump