Set up Instant Articles for your page/blog

Service type: blog/IA setup
Price: $150

Description: I will write 10 unique articles for your blog and get them all setup and approved for monetization through Facebook instant articles.

did you mean you can approve instant articles with these articles or you are selling only articles?

We will write articles and then get them submitted to Facebook and approved so you can continue to use Instant Articles.

i think to approving ia we need traffic, so you will also provide the traffic till approving ia, right ?

No you just need to have it upload correctly and have the right format. Traffic is easy but that’s not required. You will be responsible to sign up for monetization though.

Are you sure? What about this?

Is it a brand new blog/site?

I tried with a 2 years old domain that had lots of traffic in the past and I didn’t use it by 1 year.

Have you appealed or talked to anyone on Facebook? Also, what country is the traffic from?

I just made a test, to show you that without traffic you can’t approve IA, that’s all.

It’s a full service. Setup IA on your site and write the articles in accordance with Fb policy. Your job is to get get traffic to your site.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.