Shabangrs @ Dcentral Miami Nov 29th-2nd. Reply or DM for Meet & Greet! Check out Shabangrs.com

CLICK HERE FOR SWAPD EARLY ACCESS MINT PAGE

What’s going on my SWAPD fam?!

It’s been an unbelievable year so far. People are actually quitting their jobs to collect JPEGs full-time in 2021! From Beeple to CryptoPunks to BAYC selling for millions, it’s no wonder people are trying to get in early on these projects for near Mint prices. It could be life-changing!

I want to share a dope project that my team is working on that focuses on a very specific niche: Photographers.

WTF does that have to do with me?

If you’re looking for a badass project with a fully doxed team with a superb reputation then keep reading…

Shabangrs is launching a photography-inspired NFT collection with life-changing utilities made to honor photographers around the world. The first-of-its-kind collection of 10,000 NFTs was created by world-famous headshot photographer Peter Hurley who’s based in NYC and LA. Peter also runs the largest headshot and portrait photographer community worldwide with over 20k active & paid members.

Partners & Affiliates
Canon
B&H Photo Video
HeadshotCrew
DigitalCryptoArt
Fstoppers
PetaPixel
TEDx

As seen on…
@Wealth
Popular Photography
Forbes Podcast
Bitcoinist
Rangefinder
News BTC
CoinQuora
Investing.com
TechBullion
Cryptonomist
KnowTechie
Irish Tech News
and many more lined up!!

Millions of photographers out there have yet to get much of the attention they deserve in the NFT space. Blockchain technology is the next frontier in the art of photography and Shabangrs is creating a community in the Metaverse where these incredible creative minds can come together to show off their work, learn, collaborate, and potentially earn with like-minded people.

Join the private SWAPD members discord channel
Please post your discord username here and I will add you manually if you do not see #SWAPD channel.

Unlike most other NFT projects, the value of Shabangrs is tied to rarity of design traits AND utilities assigned. The longer you hold the Shabangrs NFTs the higher the chances of getting bonus utilities and traits added to increase the value of your Shabangrs. This incentivizes holding instead of selling.

On top of that, SWAPD members get surprise airdrops leading up to the public launch on discord in the #swapd private channel. If you have issues joining the channel just DM or comment your username on discord to get added.

Other SWAPD member bonuses:

Get 5 Shabangrs, get entered into raffle for surprise utility
Get 10 Shabangrs, get 1 bonus utility
Get 20 Shabangrs, get 2 bonus utilities and 1 month ad space on SWAPD (upon availability)

SWAPD Private Pre-Sale Event: November 16th, 2021
SWAPD Pre-Sale Mint price: 0.09 ETH

Please post your discord username here and I will add you manually if you do not see #SWAPD channel.

Public Sale Event: November 18th, 2021
Public Sale Mint price: 0.3 ETH

Note: spots are limited and you must join the #swapd channel on discord If you have issues joining the channel just DM or comment your username on discord to get added.

SNEAK PEEK

10 Likes

This topic is now a Paid Featured Topic and will run until Dec 1st! Good luck with your project!

1 Like

Thanks!!

1 Like

Looks interesting, might as well grab one!
Good luck with the project.

4 Likes

you the man! thank you

Best of luck on your new project! I may support and pick one up.

1 Like

WOW

1 Like

:star_struck:­­

1 Like

Sounds good!

This is really interesting.
GLWS

2 Likes

Thanks @Lemon :boom:

2 Likes

Project looks awesome but the public sale minting price is too high. I don’t remember the last time I’ve seen a project selling the NFTs for 0.3 and selling out

1 Like

Fire

1 Like

Exactly what one of my guys (who is NFT trader) told me.

very interesting. looks like an awesome project op

1 Like

Thanks!

Even more reason to get in on the special swapd presale for .09

But realistically a project that offers minting for 0.3 ETH needs to be very hyped to be able to sell out. Look at Game Disease for example. The project was hyped, and the minting cost 0.2 ETH, and it failed. they were able to sell half and the floor tanked.

I honestly don’t understand why would you even consider charging 0.3 ETH, Sure it’s more money, but it’s not smart imo. if you truly want the project to succeed, and build a community and even maybe get to the level of BAYC, I’d say a minting cost of 0.09 is fair. Gives a lot more people the opportunity to enter, because I guarantee that there will be a bunch of people liking the project but will pass because of the minting price.

Just my two cents

9 Likes

I’ll share this feedback with the team and update everyone here. Thank you

2 Likes