Shares For Sale - 3.7+ million followers - Pets / Animals / Cats / Dogs Niche - USA, Canada, UK

Hi everyone, I am selling post shares on my pages of over 3.7+ million followers in the pet niche (animals, cats, dogs, pets, etc…). Page followers largest demographics are the USA, Canada and the UK.

I am willing to share links on my pages as long as they are in the pets and animals niches. Each post will be shared on my pages with a 1 hour gap between each page post. This will ensure better performance and so that posts are not flagged for spam.

If you want me to “re-share” a post (i.e. video, photo) from your Facebook page, I will do it over the course of a couple days. Sharing posts from other pages to a lot of pages often gets pages restricted, so I will only share your Facebook page’s post on all of my pages spread out over a couple days.

If interested please feel free to reach out. Thank you.

Reach on some of the pages are below:

Please DM page link. Thanks

1 Like

still accepts sharing?

1 Like

Can you please DM the page link?

Thanks.

1 Like

Is $50 shoutout per page or across network? Can you please pm the handles?

Please PM prices, thanks.

1 Like

Updated

Pm links, am interested

Check inbox bro

1 Like

Updated.

Link please

1 Like

PM handle of the page and do u think it will work for my cat instagram page

1 Like

Please pm me

1 Like

Interested. Link please!

1 Like

hi can i see the pages

Updated.

Can you please send me the your pages
Thanks

Updated again. I am now able to offer “re-shares” of posts from other pages, including videos and photos posted to your pages. Meaning, if you post a video or photo on your page and want me to reshare it across my network of pages, I will indeed do this. Thank you.

3 Likes

Interested

1 Like

Updated. Also offering Swipe Up story shares.

1 Like