Sharing Instant Articles links on my other pages

Hello everyone,

I have a page with a IA enabled domain, and I’d like to start sharing its Instant Articles links on another page of mine.

The first page (the IA enabled one) is the official page of the site, while the second page, apart me being one of the 2 admins, hasn’t any explicit correlation with the site, except for the fact that the sites’ articles fit the page’s niche.

What do you think is the best thing to do to comply with Facebook policies?

Is being one of the admins of both pages enough to prove Facebook that both pages are mine and I’m not artificially distributing content, or should I do something else to “link” my domain to the new page as well (e.g. adding the domain to the info section of the new page, or adding the second page’s “og” tag to the site header in addition to the one of the original page)?

Thank you!

If you confused , then put the other page id on website meta… on fb-pages tag … then you are good to go

Add both pages in same Business … Add the IA’s domain in Business … in this way FB will see that you own both pages and you own the domain… Should be fine , I do the same.