Shopify One-Product Store - $5k in sales | $1k Profit

Up for sale is a well-established, optimized, and highly profitable drop-shipping based eCommerce store.

Over the past month since being active, the store has generated $5000 in revenue and about $1500 in net profit. The store primarily sells one product.

“Ok, but why are you selling the store? Why not just continue running it since its ‘sOo’ profitable?”

Pretty simple really.

I started this 1-Product store along with another store at the beginning of August, it’s how I test products I research.

Now during the first week, both the stores were getting sales… This one was averaging about 3 sales a day while the other like 5 sales a day. It continued like this throughout the month.

The difference was this store kept with the same average of 3 sales a day but I was able to scale the other store to about 10-15 sales a day.

In such a situation, I usually just close the underperforming store to focus on the one performing. But instead of doing this, I found it best to sell it to give another person an opportunity.

Attachments:

bumperuuu :slight_smile:

Wat products u selling ? Soo we buy it then wat ?

Link to the store, please?

1 Like

i messaged you

Thanks, Mate but the product in your store is too saturated and I don’t think it’s going to benefit me. Good Luck though.