Shopify Store - $2000/day

This probably won’t sell but figured i’d collect offers anyway.

I started this store half way through April and I’ve so far done around $100,000 in sales (Stopped running ads on the 13th, so in just over 30 days we did $100k). At the start of May I scaled slightly further and right now the store is doing roughly $4500-5000 per day in sales. This could easily reach $10,000 per day in sales with more scaling.

Profit margin is around 20-30%. Spending around $1000 daily in ads to reach $4500-5000 in sales.

I’ve recently started the store back up now that shipping has gone back to normal, and we are already back to $2000/day in sales (roughly $500 profit) and will continue to scale hopefully back to around $5000/day by next month.

Note: SWAPD has approved to post this without a website tagged, I will not be sharing anything to do with the niche or linking the website for obvious reasons. The website will be vetted and confirmed for you before purchase if we strike a deal. Any questions about niche or asking for a link to the website will be ignored.

Can u send me more details please. Swapd does allow to send store link in PM…

can you send me more details as well please

Please expand on what details you’d like and I’d be happy to

a link to the store would be great

Please read the thread fully. I am not giving out the link to the store

Send ad stats and store sale stats

1. What assets are you including with this purchase?

2. How much stock are you holding or is this just dropshipping from China? If the later, is it through an agent or single packages from multiple vendors.

3. Current main country shipping delivery times

4. Please clarify regarding your customer complaints. Seems like you’re going to be passing on a ton of disputes, customer chargebacks and low Facebook feedback scores.

1. I’ll be passing on the ad account, the store, the Instagram, the domain and everything else.

2. I’m not holding any stock, which is the beauty of dropshipping, I’m not using an agent. I’m fulfilling via a normal supplier via bulk CSV fulfilment.

3. US, USPS around 30 days

4. No, this is false. I’ve currently had no chargebacks and customers have been very understanding (although frustrated) about shipping delays as all you have to do is link them their countries postal website that confirms everyone is having delays. (Example of this, had a Canadian customer mad about shipping time, linked the Canada post site that had a statement saying to expected large delays, they apologised and that was the end of it). You should be prepared to deal with customers mad about shipping delays, that’s just one of the perks of doing dropshipping.

Still selling if anyone is interested please let me know.

Link please

Hi Chad,

I’m not sharing the link for obvious reasons.

Ok, can you tell me the nature of the site? What industry? Are you using FB ads to market the site?

It’s a dropshipping site, I can’t give an exact niche but it’s not beauty, fitness or any other saturated market.

I’m using FB ads yes

Since this listing is near 1 month old, are you still having lots of issues with shipping and customers?
How negotiable are you on price?

Shipping is annoying, customers are annoyed (rightly so, taking 30-50 days for shipping depending on the country) but haven’t had any chargebacks or anything.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello, can you share screenshots of sales, ad spend etc in dm? Blackout identifying data if you want.

Yeah I can, I’ll send it closer to the end of today