Snapchat Gold Star Verification

Snapchat Gold Star Verification:
Price: $1500 + fees

Verification notes:

I’ve successfully verified multiple accounts offsite & on-site

This is being done through my legitimate snap partnership–I do NOT need any kind of login to your account.

Tat: anywhere between 1 day-2 weeks, usually within 1-2 weeks MAX

FAQS

** What categories can you currently submit?

Influencers, athletes, and entertainment figures. Please do NOT send me fake musicians or ANYONE with egregiously paid PR.

I reserve the right to not respond to your PM if it clearly violates this framework.

I fall into one of the aforementioned categories, what are your requirements?

Influencers: 500k+ on some social media platform (verified), active as a snapchat public profile

Athletes: I will ONLY submit D1/Pro athletes from NA. If you’re D1, you MUST be a large name with press or a strong social media following.

Entertainment: Case by case–I’ll send in actors or large artists

What types of profiles will you submit?

I will not submit anyone without a public profile.

Do I need to meet an engagement quota?

Yes, I will not submit anyone who has under 10k Snapchat subscribers (unless you’re Kanye West). The requisite notoriety for submission increases as the number of subscribers your account has goes down.

7 Likes

Vouch! Legit seller, does what he says. And pretty sure he has the cheapest prices for this service on swapd

2 Likes

GLWS :100:
DOPE PRICING :ok_hand:

1 Like

Amazing Pricing, GLWS :rocket:

1 Like

Still available?

yes–now doing username claims as well :slight_smile:

Hey bro, my snap username is DJ_Scher, Public creator account, and my IG is DJScher 1.1M + verified and my twitter is DJ_Scher 190K+ verified.

Can we get me verified?

Hey.

Can you do username swaps with a rep?
Also do you have a price range for snapchat username claims?
What is your current tat for snap verif? When is the last time you have verified someone?

1. I don’t believe so
  2. PM me
  3. Current TAT is around 1 week–my success rate has been rather high recently and I have onsite vouches. I’m 1/1 onsite and am starting new tickets ATM :slight_smile:

maybe try this guy :man_shrugging: @5style

I’ve tried, he couldn’t help with the username claim I needed unfortunately…

2 Likes

Discontinuing username claims fo rnow :slight_smile:

Still offering?

I have a very strong case PM