SnapChat Verification (For Any Page but Musicians Preferable)

Service type: SnapChat Verification

Price: $3000 (This does not include Swapd charges)

Description: Get the yellow SnapStar on your SnapChat profile to help boost your presence on the app. This also helps with discovery of your content as they will appear in the discover section of users.
Before you approach me for this service, make sure you are well established on SnapChat with a good number of subscribers or friends, and high view rates on your content.
I will need the username, legal name and artist name in order to proceed if you are interested.

Benefits: Getting the SnapStar status helps grow your subscribers and traffic to your page and content through your page and content showing up in Trending and Discover sections of Snapchat. A case study of one of my clients who had 14k subscribers before verification now has over 101k subscribers within 1 month of verification. His traffic within 28 days shot up from 15k views to 1.2M views within this same period.

NOTE: No Arabs and Indians please

Duration: It could take anywhere from a week to 2-3 months.

Payment: TransferWise (Bank Wire)

2 Likes

I’m ready let’s work

1 Like

Great. Send me the username of the page to be verified. Can you send over some insights on the page?

Yes do you want me to PM it to you

1 Like

Yes please

It’s not letting me pm you I’m interested hmu

1 Like

Alright

Can’t pm

1 Like

Send a DM

Can you do it if our client has verified Insta and FB but isnt a musician?

Please read the writeup

My post was written in English, wasn’t it? Others are sending DMs successfully. If they have an issue with sending DM they can contact the technical team. Peace!

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

I can do this for vouch

That won’t be necessary but thanks

Bump

Bump