Social Page Content & Management Service (Affordable)

Service type: Social Page Management and Content Creation
Price: Starting at $25 Per Week!

Description:

First 5 customers will get 25% off their first week (excluding swapd fees) in return for reviews.

What we are offering is a social page management service (content creation, scheduling) for Facebook (Also Instagram check FAQ bellow).

We create Picture memes, Video Memes and source content for adbreaks (on Facebook) then schedule this content.

**Pricing Per Week (Facebook) **

4 Picture memes per day - 1 x Week - $25 + Swapd Fees (Per Page)

4 Picture memes + 2 Video Memes per day - 1 x Week - $70 + Swapd Fees (Per Page)

4 Picture memes + 2 Video Memes + 2 AdBreak videos per day - 1 x Week - $95 + Swapd Fees (Per Page)

FAQ

Will you need access to my pages?

Yes you will need to add us as an editor on your pages.

Will my logo be on all content?

We can add your logo on the picture memes and the video memes (If you require), Adbreak videos will have our company logo on due to licencing.

How do the adbreak videos work?

We get the licencing for all ad break videos we post/create, Due to Facebook’s algorithm these would be posted on our page and then cross posted to your pages. You will keep all earnings except on some videos where we have to pay a percentage fee to the creator. We will discuss what percentage creators get before posting content. You will then get paid out from us once we have received the funds from Facebook.

Why so cheap?

Myself and my business partner are working on our network of pages, We have enough time in the day to create more content so why not add a bit more money to our bottom line and help you guys out.

Will you help build my page and make me more money?

This is not a service to help you grow your page or increase reach, however by posting good content regularly you should see an increase in overall reach of the page and growth (not guaranteed).

How long do I have to sign up for?

We will be working on a rolling week by week basis.

How long have you been offering this service?

This is a brand new service, I have been working in this game for over 4 years and have tried allot of services on swapd. So I have a good knowledge of what content does well.

Is all content unique?

Id be lying if i said yes, We will re purpose content / edit memes that already exists but we wont just download a meme and upload it to your page.

Will I get copyright strikes?

All the adbreak content we post we get the permissions for, If you get a copyright strike on this content we can appeal it and should win. Other strikes that Facebook might give we cannot offer any guarantees against as well Facebook is just Facebook.

Can you work with all types of pages?

We currently work on Viral, Gaming , Tech, Amazing places, How its made pages, However we are happy to look at any type. Before we started working with you, we would need to see your page/pages to make sure that we can source the content for it. We can only create content in English!

Can you work with other social platforms.

We can also offer this service for Instagram (with a small surcharge of $50 per week) PM me for more info.

I have a question?

Great please PM me or reply below. DO NOT MESSAGE ME SAYING MORE INFORMATION, ASK A QUESTION!

3 Likes

Pm me if you can do instagram

@Protive

Can you work with other social platforms.

We can also offer this service for Instagram (with a small surcharge of $50 per week) PM me for more info.

Awesome mate, always exited to see this kind of services here on swapd, GLWS!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks good to me :grinning:

1 Like

Replied to everyone

We have had a few people interested but still no takers so to prove this will be a valuable service.

I am willing to offer the meme package (not videos) for FREE for the first week, no obligation, no access required to the page (unless you would like us to schedule the memes for you).

The only requirement would be, you page must have over 10k likes and be english speaking.

First 5 gets it (please PM me your page link when enquiring).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.