SOLD 372k Rap/Humor IG | Made 1-4k/Month USD | USA 54.5%

Country of followers (majority): USA 54.5%
Gender 80.5% Men 19.5% Women
Amount of followers: 372k
Topic/Niche: Rap/Humor/Meme
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks):

Looking for a nice clean sell! HMU with your best offers & please don’t waste time.:smiley:

Context:
-Reason for Selling- :slight_smile:
I’ve owned a Multi 10 Million+ Network across several Niches primarily on Instagram. My company now takes my time & focus, therefore I choose to sell my pages. So far I have sold all IG pages except for 2. This one and a Fashion Page. I haven’t sold my Fashion Page since I still have a Sponsored Contract which legally prevents me from selling it yet. This leaves this page and I have still hesitated to list it since it has been the most profitable Instagram page I have ever owned. Even though the page may not be huge in followers, I have managed to generate over 6 Figures in profit with it (please note I have had this page for several years).

Would love to share the wealth & sell this page to someone who is as passionate as I was when I was in the game. :partying_face:
This page doesn’t have an OG but was bought several years ago and has never had any challenges :revolving_hearts:

How did I make 1-4k/month with this Page on Average?

1. Promos/Ads/Sponsors - Primarily from Artists, Rappers, Companies, & Other Pages Charged between $20-$100 Per ad
  2. Reoccurring Revenue - I ran a subscription model and was charging between $20-$100/month at its peak was bringing in $2,800/month
  3. DMs for Business - With my actual companies I’ve managed to utilize the DM Power of this account and Close High Ticket Clients valued at 4-5 Figures.

The serious Entrepreneur that buys this page, I will ensure you are prepared with the Assets/Business Plan/Tools/Information needed to run this page & make $. This is for someone who wants to put in actual work to make an actual profit. :+1: :money_with_wings:

Thank you so much for your time and I’m looking forward to hearing from you! :yum:

Bonus:
Though it would be fun to add that I have also managed to leverage the Page for Free Travel, Food, & hang out with Celebrities. In the pic below I was invited by an upcoming Rapper with over 1m Followers at the time to a Label Meeting & celebrate before he got signed.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.