**SOLD** 63k travel account for sale | active | high engagement

Do not ask for me to contact you outside of the platform - stick to the rules guys!

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 63,200
Topic/Niche: Travel
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No, as it was a personal email, however it has been way more than 21 days since OG email was changed and so won’t work if someone tried changing it, I can however give you the current email - the account is secure :slight_smile:
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic, feature-for-feature, follow/unfollow used only in early development of account

Description: selling due to lack of time to upkeep this account. Videos do very well on this account and the audience is very engaged. The account mainly makes money for shoutout requests but has potential to do very well with dropshipping and affiliate marketing when coronavirus is over, due to the high engagement rate and passionate followers.

Screenshot below. Happy to answer any questions. Please be respectful and don’t ask me to sell out of the platform guys! It’s safer for everyone to stick to the rules :slight_smile:

1 Like

username please

1 Like

dm handle

1 Like

Link plz

1 Like

username with followers insight thanks

1 Like

Can I get the user name and highlights?

2 Likes

Handle and price?

1 Like

username and posts insights?

1 Like

Price?

1 Like

may I see handle please?

1 Like

Username

1 Like

Username please I’m really interested

1 Like

Thank you. Can you please send the handle and the price you are hoping for.

2 Likes

Please send me the username thanks!

1 Like

handle please?

1 Like

Hi there, please share handle, im interested

1 Like

Username

1 Like

Whats the handle?

1 Like

username please dm.