SOLD Active Tech / Metaverse Theme Instagram with 214,000 Followers (Top USA)

Hi Swapd Community,

I want to thank you for taking your time to review this listing.

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: 214,000
Topic/Niche: Tech / Viral / Metaverse
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic Growth From Explore Page

Description:
Hint: Metaverse
BIN: 3500$

• Page has Reel Views as high as 10.5M
  • Clean Aesthetics & Easily Brandable to NFT Niche
  • Page was HIGHLY active until a few months ago.
  • Top Demographic is USA and can be grown easily,
  • I Have Owned This Account For Close to a Month.

This page I acquired for my consulting business to rebrand into an NFT niche account. As greater opportunities have came my way I’ve decided to sell this and move on to other ventures. At one point this account was HIGHLY active. It has not been posted on for the last few months. I have done a test post recently that did fairly well but did show the page will need a steady and consistent admin to bring it back.

Marked premium.

1 Like

Thank you! I look forward to being apart of the community!

Removed premium. We don’t know why but the seller here took one of his OG Handle listings that was marked premium and totally changed the content/asset sold. Most likely to move over the premium tag, which is a condemnable act.

Also, we don’t do that here on SWAPD. POF is seriously the most useless request in the history of requests.

Hi I am sorry for the inconvenience. I am a brand new member and will ensure all future listings have a brand new category. Thank you

1 Like

Updated info

PRICE DROP

link?

Pm.

Handle please

For handle plz pm

bump

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.