SOLD - Press Release Agency Website - Publish Articles on FOX ABC NBC CBS Networks

Domain name: SOLD
Website included?: Yes
Price: 1500 $

Description:

This agency can publish articles on top Tier 1 media outlets - The purpose of this agency is to offer media coverage to companies, websites, brands, businesses and any other organizations or entities who look to get media coverage / marketing for their products or services.

This listing comes with a professional Press Release writer for your Agency.

Today, I’m offering you two things: the opportunity to not only start this business yourself, but also the opportunity to get a custom-made agency site that is ready to sell these services with a minimum of 700% profit margin.

This is the rare opportunity for you to get the information and sources that have been well hidden over the years. The market for press releases is booming; the higher the number of people start their online ventures, the greater the need for press release distribution services.

There are millions of businesses on Instagram alone, tens of millions of blogs and websites all over the web, and hundreds of thousands of local businesses around you who are all looking to get publicity for their products and services. It goes without saying that the need for PR services is growing daily.

Huge companies charge insane amounts for a single press release distribution and make profits of up to 10,000% or even higher.

Our agency connections manage to source these less than 10 $.

This is one of the best opportunities to start your own agency with our private sources. The items are digital, the delivery is simple, satisfaction is guaranteed and there are no upfront investments required to test the market and the products. The market is there and is looking for the product already, you just need to supply it.

All you have to do is just forward the orders and collect the profits. All the work is done and outsourced.

This offer includes:

• Professional Custom Made PR Agency Website
  • Private Top Sources for PR Syndication
  • Private Agency Connections
  • Guaranteed FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS Syndication
  • Agency Domain & Logos
  • Agency Legal Pages
  • Business Emails
  • Minimum 500-700% Profit per Sale

The agency comes with a private syndication site that manages daily news for FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS & Telemundo - Writers are in place to take care of the Press Release content, you will collect the profits.

Profit margins are up to 700-1200 % Per Sale.

Besides the Agency price, You need only only couple hundred dollars to start.

The PR’s writing will be outsourced.
The PR’s distribution system must be paid.

This is a small time investment for a huge business opportunity. These profit margins allow you to easily make your investments back within the first month.

If you are tired of dropshipping and testing products to sell, or maybe you’ve even spent thousands and still failed, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. Your target audience is any business, any website, and any blog or dropshipping store, no matter their size or revenue. They are there to buy
from you. They are not only looking to get publicity at a reasonable price, but they are in constant need of it.

This is one of a kind opportunity since all the Press Release Media partnerships are usually closed for new agencies, or capital of tens of thousands are required to get agency level access.

This is completely remote business, does not require much time and is almost all outsourced.

The new owner is the sole arbiter over the agency and media coverage, they can offer this service as many different companies around the world as they like. There is a massive need for every business, no matter the size or revenue to get maximum publicity and that is what this Agency does. This agency puts companies to Tier 1 news.

The profits are approx. 700-1200 % per order since agency access and the private contacts allows us to outsource this directly from the major media companies without doing anything ourselves.

Dont miss the opportunity. This is a single time sale with private resources and access.

For any questions, please send a message.

How long has the site been operational and What kind of revenue have you earned thus far?

The site has been recently developed and made for sale and has no revenue statistics like any of the other sites we build and sell, if there are revenue numbers i’d put the price x20 of the last months revenue as minimum - This price 1500 $ obviously doesn’t cover any online business that is already earning. It’s a starter business.

I have been looking into similar options. So the distribution is around couple hundred dollars? And how recurrent is that?
Also What are the possibilities of expanding the Syndicate?
Cheers

Well you put “AS SEEN ON: FOX, NBC etc” which would indicate that it has done some sort of business or been in the media before. Being able or claiming to be able to publish on these site are not the same as actually being seen on these sites.

I just want to make sure that people interested in this actually realize it’s a starter site with no traffic and no revenue.

Anyone interested in this should also realize that the claimed profit margins at 700 - 1200% are more than likely very high as well. First, they have made no revenue, so it’s impossible to claim a profit margin percentage and second, the services listed on the site are only around $140 for an article, which is not going to equate to a 700 to 1200% profit margins.

3 Likes

Thanks Austin for your input, but you have clearly no idea what you are talking about.

Let me give you some clarifications.

The profit margins are that high. Agency can buy press releases much cheaper than 10 $ - For around 5 $ to be honest. So if you do a quick math then the profit margins will go higher than 1000 % The agency sells PR’s in bulk as well if you didnt do the checks before making those claims.

So you might want to ask where is this price taken from… around 100-150 $ per press release?

Well it has been taken considering the market prices from the major PR sites that sell exactly the similar service, let me put some of them to here:

So this is what the pricing looks like for the press release service that covers FOX ABC NBC CBS.

Our single PR has FOX ABC NBC and CBS included + hundreds of other sites so we charge even less than the major sites.

So what you are saying is false and as mentioned you have zero clue what you are talking about.

This is not a business that has revenue, the price will be much higher and this should be the most obvious thing in here, but you came here to make a point of what exactly? Buyer pays for the site development and the PR system than lets them to do this business, and that’s it.

I run web development and the same PR service on the biggest SEO platform that there is. I have zero problems disputing anything that you said in here.

Please note that I AM NOT trying to attack youor make any point. I’m only trying to make sure people understand what they are buying.

I’ll make a few quick points and be on my way to let you and anyone interested go about their business as I’m not here to knock anyone who’s selling anything, but do want to vet anything I come across.

1. I noticed you didn’t dispute the comment about “AS SEEN ON FOX, NBC, etc” - That’s a false claim and should be pointed out because this site hasn’t been seen on any of those platforms.

2. Even if the possible profit margins are that high. The business hasn’t actually sold anything, so the profit margin is zero. You can’t make profit percentage claims on a business that has a zero percent profit margin. You also say it’s a starter site that is not a business, but are trying to market it as a business. Pick one.

I personally do know what I’m taking about and understand exactly what you are selling. I even realize that it’s probably a decent deal, but someone who doesn’t know may misinterpret this “starter site” for a business that’s been mentioned on major publications with an amazing profit margins.

3 Likes

No it doesn’t and I dont need to dispute what you said since it doesnt make any sense at all.

There is a whole community dedicated to selling press releases, contributor posts, actual articles on Forbes, Entrepreneur, HuffPost and so on - People use the images on their sales thread not to claim that this particular business has been on the FOX ABC NBC and CBS - but to indicate the opportunity that people who buy can have their articles published on those sites.

You said this because you didnt understand what this thread is about and why is the logo there this is why it is a nonsense claim that i didnt even bother to address.

And if that logo there bothers you that much, it takes me 10 $ to publish such article about this exact website “PRmediacentral.com” business within the next couple of days… And this is what the thread is all about, it represents the opportunity and thats it. If you publish a press release on FOX ABC NBC & CBS - You can use these logos wherever on your site. So what is the false claim you are talking about? I can publish almost anything on FOX when and how i want… all this fuss and text you put in here is to make a point of a logo?

A lot of fuss about absolutely nothing.

Anyone who is interested I’ll put a sample report from one of my own PR businesses up here:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ctpoyk

All the best.

bump.

still up.

still up

up.

still up

bump

open.

@SWAPD please close - its been sold.

1 Like