Spotify Verification for Users, Podcasts, Record Labels and Agencies (Fast, Safe, No Requirements, Cheap & 100% Success-Rate) Only $500

Reseller friendly! We provide tax-compliant receipts.

Service Type
Spotify profile verification for regular users, podcasts, record labels or agencies

Price
$500 + SWAPD fees

VAT
If you’re buying as a private person, you also have to pay 25% VAT. Same applies if you’re buying on behalf of a business within the EU. If you’re buying on behalf of a business outside of the EU, no VAT will be applied.

Payment Options
PayPal, wire or crypto

Success Rate
100%

TAT
1-14 days

Description
We will verify your Spotify profile, the Spotify profile of your podcast, record label or media agency. The process of the verification is hands-on and is dependent on our relationship with Spotify.

NOTE: This is not done through some form of distribution channel and is different in comparison to the verification of an artist profile.

Requirements

• The email address of your Spotify profile.
  • Your email address.
  • The country in which you, your podcast, record label or agency operates in.
  • If you are enquiring us on behalf of a record label, we need a couple of links to songs on Spotify that you or your record label owns. If you or the record label doesn’t own any songs on Spotify, songs can be provided by our very talented music producers at a reasonable price.
1 Like

Sorry if i’m missing something but this service is normally free, via distrokid or the user distro platforms

This is not for artist profiles, as mentioned in the title and the thread.
I added a note in there that specifically says that this is not done through some form of distribution channel.

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

send me more info

1 Like

Bump!

Bump! Can do personal profiles as well.

1 Like

Bump!

Bump!
Price lowered by $350. New price is $500 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you verify a podcast even though it’s uploaded to Spotify through a third party podcast platform?

Are you able to provide me with the email registered to the Spotify podcast?
I believe so, but I would have to doublecheck with my Spotify agent.

I upload the podcast via Anchor, so I’m not sure what the email would be. Presumably the same one that I use with anchor?

I will ask my agent and get back to you through PMs :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.