Spotify Song Promotion | 350k + Playlist-Network | Fixed Streams

I offer organic Spotify Growth through my teams 350k+ Playlisting Network:

These are not just streams, which you could get on any cheap panel on the internet. :roll_eyes:

We target real listeners only: People will follow the artist, save the song & put it into their own playlists.

Streamsβ€Žβ€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€ŽPrice
5kβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž $100
10k β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž $185
20k β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž β€Ž $370
30k β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž $540
50k β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž $895

Prices + Swapd fees. BTC preferred, PayPal available aswell.
($20 discount if paid through BTC)

(If anything between or over 50k is needed, feel free to send me a message)

Further information

• Keep in mind, that we cannot work with any song: The song has to have certain quality, because we do not want to loose any listeners, due to bad songs within our playlists.
    Please send me the link to the song & I will get back to you

• How does this work? We do not know how many streams your song gets - That’s why you have to update us with your β€œSpotify-For-Artists”-Insights. By that we can guarantee certain streaming-goals, even if we target real listeners

• Niche: Mainly HipHop/Rap (We might be able to fulfill the order through other networks that we are working with, if it is a different niche)

• I have worked with atleast 200+ artists offsite. None of them had any problems so far.

• Speed: We are able to deliver up to 2k streams per day per song.

• Growth of the network: The network was mainly grown through ads. We did a few influencer-shoutouts in addition to that.

Thank you guys for your interest! :slight_smile:

(Note: I might higher the prices, depending on how this service does on swapd, so please do not wonder if any changes are made)

1 Like

How many playlists is the 5k one and how long does it take ?

We will put the song on as many fitting playlists of our network as possible.
We can comfortably deliver it in 1-2 weeks, but could go faster or slower, depending on what you prefer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still available!

Bump!

Anyone try this? Need to make sure the streams are real

Willing to deliver 100-200 for free, so you can check the stats :slight_smile:
I can also send screenshots from previous campaigns, if that’s needed.

Still offering

Bump :slight_smile:

Bump

I’ve never heard of a legit promotion package the qualitifies the number of streams rather the number of listeners on the playlist

That’s how we stand out. Our clients send us insights from the song every 2 days, so we can keep track with how many streams the song got.

1 Like

Pm me prices for Β£50 deals I can send you bulk if your good

Taking orders

Do you also promote R&B songs?

Pm me the song, will get back to you.

Bump!

Taking orders

Bumping this up, I have finished a few orders already :slight_smile:

Is it possible to know which playlist is it?
Is it a single playlist? Can we get the link to the playlist? Or maybe a screenshot showing what kind of songs/artists are included?
Please PM me