Stop Paying For Unbans! | Instagram Shielding Service!

Service type: Instagram Shielding

Price: $8,000-$20,000 depending on account
TAT: 1-3 days

What Is Shielding?

• Shielding an account makes it unbannable.

Who Is This For?

• This is great for large meme pages, onlyfans models, and anyone else at risk of being banned.

This is an extremely rare service if you have any more questions let me know!!!

6 Likes

Interested, but how i can see, that the account is safe (order delivered)?

3 Likes

I can show you a demo after ticket is started!!

1 Like

This is done via personal relationship with a Meta Rep

2 Likes

You should mention the validity period, because when your relationship with FB Rep ends, anything associated with it is not guaranteed.

2 Likes

Due to specific circumstances there will be no end of relationship with the rep

@Boogeyman @Goofy since you both are somewhat the most knowledgeable in the IG scene here. Is this something that exists. I’m interested, but never heard of this to exist.

7 Likes

ill show demo to mods

Yes this is something that exists i can confirm

4 Likes

It exists :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was told shields aren’t real… can u prove it is

Several people here also confirmed that it exists. I will show you a demo if you open a ticket.

2 Likes

Why not share it on the post or PM inorder for everyone to be clear.

Because, I want to minimize exposure that this service exists and the account in the demo is clearly able to be seen. If mods require proof of service, I will send it to them for confirmation. Also, if you’re a serious buyer you will receive the demo video upon starting a ticket.

3 Likes

If you’re interested in the service, send the desired handle and lets start a ticket.

Question : How do you ensure delivery of the service in 3 days ?

1 Like

rep confirmation that service has been complete and there is a way to check.

The seller has provided a video of the process here, so we’re going to assume he’s good for it.

7 Likes

I don’t think I have seen this service offered here before so I am excited to contribute something new to the community!

3 Likes

but if I violate the guidelines and collect strikes I get banned from the platform correct?

then it serves only against possible hackers?