Supportsescrow.com is a scam - transaction@supportsescrow.com

This is a community warning!

If you ever receive an email from transaction@supportsescrow.com or any email from the domain supportsescrow.com please delete it right away, it’s a scam. The scammer behind it fools users into a fake transaction that was supposedly initiated on Escrow.com. The scammers send our official looking emails to unsuspecting sellers asking for credentials:

It’s a scam, don’t fall for it.

1 Like

Wow this domain was purchased today :smiley: Dang, we fast.

1 Like

Bet, about to purchase supportswapd.co :slight_smile:

If you do it I will ban @RandyMarsh.

3 Likes

That alone would motivate me to purchase that domain name…

2 Likes

For 2nd time, thank you @SWAPD @Brant

1 Like

you’re most welcome! :heart:

1 Like

If you are dumb enough to fall for that crap you don’t deserve that money in the first place.

The only things people should fall victim to is
1-trojan/virus
2-a bad deal

Phishing and all that should be common sense by now.

5 Likes

Exactly. What’s crazy is people still falling for them elon musk btc doubling tweets. There’s a Twitter bot that shows everytime people pay them elon musk bots. I see each people paying few coins to them. What’s crazy is people with money are so stupid.

1 Like

Someone tried to scam with this trick to me 1 month ago i just saw this article i get message on Instagram that if you want to sell your page and this was his trick to scam me as i am not new to Instagram and this business so i didn’t got tricked but if you are newbie be aware and don’t fall for this simple

1 Like