SWAPD admin stories! Funny/sad/stupid behind the scenes stories of our day to day operation

IM THE BEST MOD ON SWAPD

1 Like

Get fu****d

1 Like

@RandyMarsh Is like the guy in the office who does ■■■■ all work but stays late so it doesn’t get noticed…

3 Likes

@trending
Sorry, I’ve made a mistake. That’s 1 PM every 7.9 min (so 447 seconds) and not the other way around.

2 Likes

Now I see why u have the least IQ on swapd

1 Like

As far as I recall, it has been proven that you’re the dumbest user on SWAPD.

1 Like

How so? I thought you were only working like 30 minutes per day on swapd and let the other staff do the work :thinking:

I spent 31 days on Swapd this year, that’s roughly 28 hours per week. That doesn’t include time spent writing invoices which take a while, sending/confirming payments/email support/audits/disputes (a single dispute can easily eat 10hrs of my time)/upgrades/development/testing and unexpected problems. Add that to a few joint ventures, ViralAccounts, and multiple projects I want to do/finish and I am online pretty much 15-17 hours per day. Even now while I am walking my dog I am handling Swapd from our app.

If I didn’t have other staff (well except for Yair) I wouldn’t be able to manage at all.

3 Likes

Story #11

No one:
Literally no one:

Our staff @Batman:

4 Likes

this was a great read, keep it up.

1 Like

Since @SWAPD is busy raising funds for @RandyMarsh ‘s haircut.

Here’s an attempt to keep this thread alive.

4 Likes

I love this thread :joy::raised_hands:t2:

Story 12

@MeG showed up to work today. I know, it’s unbelievable. But it did happen and we were shocked just as you are.

1 Like

Cool story

How do you have electricity? It’s Saturday.

Why are you awake at this time

It’s called working hard. You should try it.

Are the mods volunteers or actual employees?

They get paid big bucks.

I can confirm, we get paid big bucks.

1 Like