Taboola Publisher Accounts Available (Price Dropped by 300$)

Account type: Taboola Publisher Account
Price for Old account: Sold

Description:I have Old Active Taboola Publisher account available for sale. So, far over 2,400 Euros have been received from Taboola. Account has been used for multiple websites. So, if you want to add your own domains in Taboola I will also assist in this as well.

This account can be used as Advertiser as well. So, all Taboola Publishers account are by default active for advertising . If you want to advertise on Taboola then this is best choice for you.

New Account Approval Service

Price: 600$

This is already approved account so, if you want fresh account approved on your new domain I will also provide my service for that as well.

New account Approval take around 1 to 3 week, Our requirements for new account approval is very simple. We will need direct login details of your website if you don’t want to give us for any reason then we will ask for some changes and you must have to be active and comply with it during the approval time.

• Unique Domain
  • Login Details

Payment Methods

I accept multiple Payment method Including BTC, Transferwise and Bank. All the transaction must be made through Swapd for the security of seller and Buyer.

1 Like

Isn’t every account has a domain linked to it? which means I can’t add my own domain if I purchase this from you.
Also, why only 2.4k with 88k clicks? What is the audience?

Thanks

Nope, you can add as many domains as you want this service will be also included in this offer. This account is used for low tier countries like India, Malaysia, Philippines where we get the lowest CPC rates. This is why 2,4K on 88K clicks.

is this still available?

1 Like

Bump!

I want to approve taboola on my website
how much you charge
and what is your payment method

1 Like

Come to PM.

1 Like

User had two negative transactions in a row for now being able to deliver and being super late. Not sure if this service is still valid.

@cavain stll available Taboola?

1 Like

why is taboola so much better than adsense?

1 Like

Taboola pays higher CPC and CPM rates like Google Adsense. But The Google adsense used to have many problems with different niches like health and Apps. While Taboola pays higher revenue for these type niches. If your interested let me know I will describe all of these information in detail.

If add new domain at Taboola will be approved?

1 Like

Yes, adding new domain in Taboola is easiest process.

Two accounts sold more are available if your interested in new account approval service DM me.

Approval ratio has been increased to 90%. Come inbox and get your own Taboola account approved within a week.

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

I am interested check inbox

1 Like

check pm

1 Like

Check pm

1 Like

Bump!