Tactical Gear & Military Fully Automated Shopify Store : 48-72 Hours sale only!

Domain name: OperatorMag.com
Website included?: Yes
Price: 1000 $

Description:

Built for my own use once, but have too many ongoing projects and since building sites is my main hobby i decided to sell this one. Can help with takeover and with starting your project.

This is a ready made and automated storefront, does not require any extra skills to run since it’s hosted on Shopify platform and is very user friendly with 24 / 7 live support option.

Storefront is completely automated, when the order comes in - The system will then forward it to the supplier and the supplier ships the package straight to your customers doorstep - You will collect the profits.

THIS LISTING INCLUDES:

• Unique and dedicated Shopify Storefront
  • OperatorMag.com - Business Domain
  • OperatorMag.com - Business Logos & Concepts
  • OperatorMag.com - Business Emails
  • Access to the Automated Panel System
  • Access to Suppliers data, tens of thousands of products ready for you to choose when ever you wish, importing straight to your store with 1 click
  • Products with profit margins always 100% or more, always double your income with each sale
  • System that will scrap all current market prices online, to optimize your product price, to give you an advantage and max your sales
  • Fully responsive Mobile store
  • Your own integrated payment gateways, ready to accept any payments you wish.

Other niches are available, custom orders are available. Contact if you have any requests.

All deals will happen strictly under Swapd escrow so please do not contact me and offer any discussions outside of this platform pre-sale.

Regards.

PM me

1 Like

Can you get trump political gear?

1 Like

Not sure what you are asking, if you mean could i setup a site that sells trump shirts and other things then yes, doesnt even need to be dropshipping site. I can setup automated site for clothing and other things via printful - So your shipments would go directly to the buyers from U.S

This site is for sale for the last 24 hours and it will be closed.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.