Taking slow steps, one transaction at a time

We’re happy to announce that our website conducted two successful transactions! It’s not a record breaker, but we call it a good start. We have already learned from these two transactions and made changes to our checkout system that will improve the overall process. This is why this website is in BETA mode, and this is why we appreciate everyone who is sticking with us through these slow and difficult times. It is no secret that building a successful forum is incredibly tough these days, especially a forum based on transactions. We appreciate each member who is helping us by creating active listings.

This week we’re going on an advertising offensive, so hopefully, things will pick up soon.
If you have any comments/suggestions I would love to hear them.

1 Like

Congratulations

That’s actually crazy seeing how far you’ve come in the span of 2 years. just bumped this to congratulate you. this is crazy & a super hard thing to do. Good job.

Thank you. I was just telling our staff the other day that if the activity continues as normal, then we’re on track to make 1,000 000 USD in sales volume this year. This is just amazing with only 6000 members, in my humble opinion.

Thank you for your kind words, too.