Targeted Instagram Growth for Fashion Model

Looking to hire someone who can manage IG growth for a fashion model (Brazilian, 183cm). I can provide you with a monthly budget, in addition to your actual management fee, to invest in various targeted growth methods. I’m also happy to set up some bonuses for achieving engagement goals so that the focus is on quality.

The focus must be on US/CA/Europe/Brazil audiences with majority female followers. Fashion, beauty interested followers are the goal, though I recognize it will be challenging for them all to be those interests, so think of that more like a priority but a mix of interests is fine. Not looking for “babe” or OF type followers, not looking for mass amount of young guys following. We are focused on building a productive audience for an actual fashion model.

Right now she has just around 8K followers. I’d like to see that grow by 10-15K/mo, though if the engagement is good, I would be open to growing it faster.

Basically looking for someone with the skills to focus on quality, manage the budget, work with swapd vendors or other sources, etc. and just manage all of that for me. More opportunity exists if this first project is successful. This is a quality over quantity focused project.

Please message or PM with capabilities, price for managing, and estimated monthly budget I should be prepared to spend to achieve the 10-15K quality growth goals.

Ready to get started ASAP. Thanks!

Hey I’m a pro at growing Instagram accounts i was doing this from two years ago and I’m selling accounts if you’re interested

Hi @kossie, if you have any relevant audience accounts please PM with asking prices. Also, if you have any examples of accounts you’ve grown I’d love to review engagement, etc. and perhaps we can make a deal. Thanks

Hey sure yes anyway this is the last account I’m selling I make it from zero a crazy statistics growing 6k per day now 52k followers

Handle relax.with.memes and I’m selling it for 1100€ if you’re interested

selling a 165k brazil followers instagram

Please PM username

This topic was automatically closed after 45 days. New replies are no longer allowed.