The BEST Crypto IG @‘s

Hey Swapd,

Since there are many inquiries for crypto usernames and they are very few elite on the market, I have decided to make a dedicated thread here for all the crypto usernames on IG that I am selling.

Handle 1 : This handle is one of a kind. It’s the brother coin to bitcoin and the second most popular crypto on the market right now. This will not be sold for anything less than 7 figures, and we will wait until we have a buyer for this amount.
Pricing : 7 figures
Fully secure on a fresh account for YEARS.

Handle 2 : One of the top cryptocurrencies that is out there. Has been around for ages, and this handle is worth a ton, minimum 6 figures.
Pricing : 250k+
Fully secure on a fresh account for YEARS.

Handle 3 : The short form / abbreviation for the second handle. 3 letters, and once again an elite handle.
Pricing : 100k+

Handle 4 : The name for any coins not related to bitcoin. The correct term for “ ■■■■ coins “.
Pricing : 15k

Handle 5 : This handle is the name for a crypto investing part of the Binance app. Amazing handle for that niche.
Pricing : 20k

Handle 6 : Handle number 2 with an S on the end.
Pricing : $25k+

Handle 7 : The overall second name for crypto’s.
Pricing : $50k+

To view / see any of these handles please reply to this thread of PM me.

8 Likes

Marked spotlight and premium, GLWS.

3 Likes

Handle1 I saw for sale for 15k last year wish I bought it lol

It was never for 15k

2 Likes

You must have the wrong handle, maybe someone on crack would be selling it for only $15k.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Yes I thought about different handle :slight_smile: was wrong gl in sales

DM’ed

Just… wow

1 Like

Or you can buy the actual coins :stuck_out_tongue: cool usernames either way gl

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.