Instagram Generic 1L+ Username Claim Service | (ANY USERNAME - Even BANNED) | MILLIONAIRE CLUB Member / SWAPD Partner

Sent PM

Sent

Sent

I have question for this service , All 1L-2L accounts on Instagram that are not banned have an owner. If you do not transfer the username to a different account when you request the account, the buyer will be at 100% risk because the main owner of the account will get the account back.

So how do you provide a solution here?

2 Likes
  1. With our methods the owner won’t get the account back.
  2. We strongly advise transferring the username to a fresh or a main account for maximum security which we are able to do :slightly_smiling_face:
2 Likes

Anyway I don’t want to look like I’m trying to undermine the topic here so I’m deleting a few message

Amazing service!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Havent tried the service but this guy never says no to a request. Very impressed ,Gl @Hooper

2 Likes

Thank you! @MrSixdigits much appreciated.

@Hooper managed to claim for me an insane username that I never thought it was possible.
He was updating me consistently throughout the process. I cannot vouch more for this guy.

He’s the go-to guy for handles!

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you. Wasn’t an easy one but we got it done :+1:

Claiming tons of generic handles off site and have tickets on site closing soon!

@Hooper respect for getting this service. Rare to find people that can do it. :clap:

1 Like

Thank you sir! It’s not easy but we get it done.

Can you recover a verified account that has been blocked?

Yes

How much for this service?