The Unique Purge in History of Facebook

The unique Purge in the history of Facebook Pages. Many of my Colleagues suffered and I hope no more suffer this heartache of losing the Hard work they put in managing their pages and continuously Engaging Facebook Users.
I hope they can give a proper answer to those who lost millions of Likes.
I am hurt and sad for all those who were the victims of this Purge.
This is not how the company pay back to the creators who spend their time and money for the betterment of this platform.
and in the End, they don’t even get a proper Answer from the Facebook Team.
For my Friends I am with you and believe me I am as much sad as you guys are. Stay Strong These Dark times will for sure pass. Take a break and come back Stronger with more unique idea and Approach.
To the Top <3
Peace Love Brotherhood <3

4 Likes

Since when Facebook cares about their users & gives answers?

Of the millions of fans I lost, the saddest thing for me was losing my automotive page I built from zero to almost 40k. At no point did I break any rules with it, or change the niche. It was my baby and I poured so much time into it. The fact it was caught in the delete net has really kinda hurt me. I put so much of my time into that page. One of the few I didn’t buy.

1 Like

Same situation with me 25k and 45k also lost… can’t believe without any warnings and anything just mail
Hello,

Your Page “…” has been removed for violating our Terms of Use. A Facebook Page is a distinct presence used solely for business or promotional purposes. Among other things, Pages that are hateful, threatening, or obscene are not allowed. We also take down Pages that attack an individual or group, or that are set up by an unauthorized individual. If your Page was removed for any of the above reasons, it will not be reinstated. Continued misuse of Facebook’s features could result in the permanent loss of your account.

The Facebook Team

Does anyone knows is there possibility to get pages back?