THIS CHANNEL IS SOLD

Amount of subscribers: 466,780
Country of subscribers (majority): USA
Topic/Niche: Gaming/Cars
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic, YouTube advertising

Description:

Here is a VERY SOLID active channel with 467k subscribers. The channel has amassed over 480 million views over its lifetime with over 1 million views this past month. This is a car Vlogging/ Podcast channel with a U.S demographic from well known influencers . A channel with this many subscribers with mainly a U.S audience does not come around often. THE CHANNEL IS MONETIZED

2 Likes

Amazing channel bro, good luck with sales!

2 Likes

Please PM me the username

Link warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (links), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to place URLs to your property inside the topic. The reason for this is so you don’t expose your URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

Awesome dude. Please PM the link

Could I have the username please

link please bro

link please

This is a youtube channel

Still waiting for PM

Pm sent

interested, please share link…

link bro

PM’d all URL requests

Link warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (links), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to place URLs to your property inside the topic. The reason for this is so you don’t expose your URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

Please PM link

Pease PM me the link

Hi there Pm link and highest offer

Hello. Please send me the link to channel and your top current offer on the channel.

Pm handle