This is the perfect time to invest in your business website!

Are you wanting to take your website to the next level, or to have a landing page specifically for one of your services? We offer extremely modern pages that are designed with a marketing perspective in mind.

Service type: Website Design in PSD format

Pricing:

1 Page (Design) $250

5 Page (Design) $1000

10 Page (Design) $1800

10+ Pages- PM me for a quote

The page will include Desktop, Mobile and Tablet responsiveness. You want your potential clients to be able to access your website from every device and be user-friendly!

Coding will be dependent on the CMS system you use, but it’s not included in the price above. We offer great prices if you decide to get the designs and want us to code it for you.

Questions? PM me.

FAQ;

What format will my design be in?

PSD

How many revisions can I have?

You will have free roam on revisions for a day after the design is completed. Day 2 of the project.

Can you show me past examples?

Sure PM me :slight_smile:

How long will it take?

Normally around 2 days per design, with revisions.

What if I already have a website I like in mind?

If you have any ideas, send them our way and we’ll incorporate them.

What’s included in the price per page?

You will receive a high-quality layered PSD that is tailored to your business. No templated BS, everything is made for you specifically.

Adaptive versions - Desktop, Mobile, Tablet.

1 Like

Please DM me with the samples, I think my personal site needs renovation. :smiley:

2 Likes

Please send me your portfolio/samples as well.

1 Like

Interested please send your portofolio.

1 Like

Replied to all of you :slight_smile:

Vouch for Ross.

1 Like

Bump.

Bump

Bump!

Bump - Send me a PM if you are looking to take your website to the next level this year.

Please PM some samples. Also do you work with ecom?

Bump

Bump

Bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.