Three great ig accounts - bundle for sale 350,000 follower total!

Hello everyone!

I have three Instagram accounts I am looking to sell as a bundle.

Account 1: Viral Humor Niche! (110,000 Followers)
Account 2: Female Humor Niche! (108,000 Followers)
Account 3: Travel & Vibe Niche! (127,000 Followers)

I will sell them as a great & fair priced bundle deal of $3200 (After Swapd fee) OR BEST OFFER!

Why am I selling them?

Well, to be honest, I simply do not have time to run them. I am a full-time Masters student and it is in my best interest at this point in life to focus on my studies. I find that attempting to run more than one account really time consuming. I have no time to monetize them, so they are yet to be monetized as well. I could also use the money to pay off my student debt :stuck_out_tongue:

Will I sell them separately?

Sure, I would not be opposed to it, however I set the bundle deal cheaper than individual prices as I would prefer to get it over with in one transaction.

Any other questions?

Send me a PM :slight_smile:

Thank you for your time,

S

Thank you for listing your property on SWAPD.
Remember, if you happen to find a willing buyer/seller, please use our checkout system for the transaction. Part of what makes our community safe and unique is the oversight of each transaction, and we back this with our money back guarantee. Our staff members are here to ensure everything goes according to plan. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred by circumventing our checkout system.

For more information please visit: https://checkout.swapd.co/
If you’re a new member, please go over our Terms of Service.

Thank you and good luck with sales!

Please dm me the links thanks

Please send the accounts names, especially interested in the travel one, thanks, Glen

If this is still for sale please dm details

Please PM handles!!

Interested in the travel account, it’s if still available. please pm me handle. Thank you!