Tik tok verification cheapest and fastest ever on swap

Service type: TIK TOK VERIFICATION
Price: 1500$

Description: i am verifying tik tok successfully off site i did like to offer again tik tok verification on swap. Its taking normally 7-10 business days. Instagram account should be verified of whom we are going to verify for tik tok. I am offering this service payment after work done.

1 Like

@Boogeyman

1 Like

@rockstard112 you think you will target me everywhere you know already that your account we submitted was uneligible. Thats doesn’t mean i am just doing timepass The mistake i made that I submitted your account and it’s rejected and as you know no one even guaranteed for verification you should understand

1 Like

Saving people from a waste of time.

1. Not only did you take the order, you stopped replying completely. That is not only bad business but overall a pathetic service. You take up orders and you ghost your clients.
  2. Multiple negatives on your profile show same story time and time again.
  3. Didn’t you already open a thread for this service earlier?
  4. Sharing my client details on a forum - not a good move dude. You’ll regret it. :slight_smile:
  5. You shouldn’t take orders that you cannot handle. And later claiming they are ‘ineligible’. Woah!

So, yes. Seeing you here with yet another verification thread is a joke for sure!

6 Likes

Ok that would be prove soon it was a joke and legit service you don’t need to worry about that

What happened to this Nares ?

Almost 2 month old thread that one. I’m assuming you must have done a dozen verifications so far!

Congrats!

1 Like

Well thats not a matter if a placed any service here which I couldn’t make anyone successfully delivered thats doesn’t mean its just for time pass or wasting people time I remember when @Goofy was listed his Twitter verification, many was assuming that it was wasting time even swap warned him but when he got eligible clients it marked to premium and now its spotlight

And if you think I didn’t reply you just check the screenshot even you didn’t ask me for any update anything

You are completely right!

100% agreed.

You are going to be even better that Goofy. He only does Twitter.

Reason? Because you can not only verify TikTok, you also do Instagram and Facebook and Snapchat!
Oh you also do Twitter! All your threads will get spotlight very soon! I’m 100% sure.

All of them -

You are like superman. You can verify every platform!

2 Likes

One stop shop for all the verifications. Its a dream come true.

1 Like

Yeah i do and i am doing well
Thank you for others letting know thats provide all of services
The mistake i made that i tried to verify those accounts who were not eligible

Check Inbox @nares43 bro

1 Like

Yes bro

:flushed:

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

It’s ok Nares u can sell bro, np

3 Likes

sharing client details in a post… Yikes. @SWAPD

1 Like

Bro @superj the person keep knocking me on my every thread like that i have poured him in burning jungle

You posted a clients IG in this thread. Whats wrong with you?

1 Like

@SWAPD any successful TikTok verification tickets on this seller?