TikTok UNBAN Submission ★ No Prepayment ★ ONLY Provider On Swapd!

Was your TikTok banned for NO reason?

Perhaps your content showed too much skin and TikTok restricted your account.

Either way, we have helped dozens of client get their accounts back and we can help you too!

TO GET PRICE, YOU MUST MESSAGE ME THE FOLLOWING:

1. Username & number of followers
  2. Verified or not verified
  3. Reason / Time of ban

Turn around time: 15 days to 45 days. The unban team at tiktok gets so many unban requests from their hundreds of millions of users. While our submissions do get priority over other users, unbans typically take this long for us.

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

• Do you need my password?

No, we do not need your password but we will require you to send us some information like your email and the registered device to prove to tiktok we are submitting on behalf of you.

• What is your success rate?

Every single case has a different success rate. At the end of the day, TikTok makes the final decision and we can only submit it for them to review and reactivate. Some cases we have 90% success rates while other may be 30%. It all depends on your unique situation.

• How much does it cost?

Pricing is $1k-5000+swapd fees depending on the difficulty of your case and the success rate. PM me for pricing.

• How can I pay?

I accept payment via Wire Transfer/Wise/BTC/ETH/USDT.

• Do I need to pay SWAPD prior to unban submission?

No, you do not need to prepay unless you are a brand new user to swapd without purchases/reviews.

• What if you can’t unban my account?

Then it costs you nothing.

Dm Message conversations MUST include the following for a PRICE.

1. Username & number of followers
  2. Verified or not verified
  3. Reason / Time of ban

COMMENT BELOW and I will message you & get your details / quote .

3 Likes

Unbanned @jze’s verified account onsite yesterday!

3 Likes

Bump

Bump

You never responded to
My
Pm I sent the necessary info

1 Like

Replied

Replied

Sent you a PM, thanks!

1 Like

Bump, we are helping clients get back their TikToks!

2 Likes

Hi,

I’m not banned but I lost my telephone number (old number) now I can’t login anymore. Any solutions?

1 Like

Sorry I can’t help with this

1 Like

Unbanned a client off site!

1 Like

Bump

Bump

are you able to unban tiktok accs if they were banned in feb '21 during the ban wave on ig/tiktok accs that were bought/sold?

Yes we can submit any account for unban

Whether it’s unbanned, that depends on tiktok’s reply to your specific case! We can submit any account but it will not always be successful, and we do not have any control of tiktoks decision.

Bump

Just sent you a dm!

1 Like

Replied!