TikTok USERNAME Claims ★ No Prepayment ★ Best Prices On Swapd!

Is there a Tik Tok username you would like or own on a different platform?

Then, you’re in the right place!

We have helped dozens of clients get inactive/taken usernames on Tik Tok and would like to do the same for you given you meet the requirements:

Requirements:

1. Usernames must be inactive or deactivated. We can not claim actives.

2. Account must have USA login with all previous logins cleared. Our team at tiktok will not assist with accounts outside the USA. Some clients have been able to get around this with a VPN however. If there is any foreign text anywhere on the Tik Tok account the claim will not be successful.

3. For personal accounts or public figures, we can submit you for any username. If you already have that username on another platform like Twitter or Instagram then it must be linked to the Tiktok account.

• We have been able to get clients first name users like @john when they do not have that user on another platform. Tiktok is very generous with this given you have a strong profile with active posts, engagement, and followers. The stronger the profile, the higher the success of the claim. It also helps to be verified!

Do not send me accounts without posts as the placeholder

• NOTE: 4 letter usernames or under usually require a Verified account to transfer it to or you must have the user on another platform like Instagram or Twitter and that account must be linked to your TikTok, or you have trademark.

1. For business username claims, Tiktok is now requiring Trademarks but in rare cases we can get you the username without a trademark like if you have filed it without approval from USPTO but it’s on a case by case basis and is required.

2. Generics are rarely given out unless you have it on Trademarked/IG/Twitter/Verified, but we are happy to submit you. If you have a strong profile with active posts, engagement, and followers, the higher the success rate on generics will be, and TikTok has surprised us more than once!

Price ranges from $1k - 5k depending on the username you would like and the difficulty of the claim.

Comment below or PM me

• The @ you would like
  • The @ you would like the username transferred to.

We do not provide placeholders and client must have an account they want the username transferred to.

Please do not forget to PM ME both the desired username and the username of the account you would like the desired @ transferred to.

Thank you and I look forward to doing business with :slight_smile:

Bump

Just claimed a username on site for @jze HMU

1 Like

vouch, claimed a username for me and got the desired username the same day!

1 Like

Thank you for your business! Happy to help you with your 4L username! :slight_smile:

We be claiming handles all day, so hmu if there is a handle you are interested in given you fulfill the requirements above! :slight_smile:

Bump

Claimed a user onsite for @Tobi

Great service!

1 Like

Bump

Happy Holidays! Still taking on claims :slight_smile:

Successfully performed a business username claim off site for client who had it on IG and did not have a trademark (but filed for one).

Sent PM!

1 Like

Bump

That was actually me haha. I vouch for you! Didn’t know you were on swapd

1 Like

Glad I could get you the TikTok business username! :slight_smile:

Thank you for the vouch!

Just claimed an @ on-site for @ValorMedia

Sent PM

1 Like

Replied :raised_hands:

1 Like