TikTok Verification in less than 7 working days || Accepting 1 free verification

Hello Swapd family!

What Is This Service?
This service is strictly for TikTok Verification TikTok accounts! I will only be assisting with accounts that I have mentioned

Process / Timeframe :
The process is very simple, you provide the required information and I submit the request. It takes 0-7 business days maximum . Typically it is less than 3 days, although due to delays and limited TikTok reviewers it may take longer.

Information Needed

• Category of your account:
  • Username/Handle:
  • Full Legal Name of Individual/Organization:
  • Full Name of Account Operator:
  • E-mail address of Account Operator:
  • If account is an Individual Birthdate:
  • Links to: official website, verified social media accounts, and relevant news sources:

(Please send me this info all listed in this order if you DM me)

How Much Is This Service?

The price will vary for each individual account, based on the information you’ve provided me. The MINIMUM price w
ill start at $1,500 and a maximum $3,000 , this is firm and not up for negotiation. I am making requests via the media portal, not requesting via public forms so that’s why requests will be a little expensive.

Your reply will be rejected If your message is not related to this service, for example:

• How am I
  • What am I doing
  • Etc

Willing to start 1st verification for free since this verification request isn’t 100% confirm, I’d like to confirm before I start accepting tickets!

Are you ready to start?! Send me a dm and let’s get processed!

1 Like

First verify yourself

Pm’d you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a very good account with a ton of press and verified on other platforms! Just PMed you :innocent: :pray:

Hey! What categories of accounts are you able to do?

Messaged a case

check PM if your service is genuine I will have a lot of customers for you check pm

PMd you

Never heard back from you, is this still active?

Are u still offering this ? I am interested

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.