TikTok Verification Service | Reliable Seller | No Prepayment for VIP/ Diamond Category

As an expert in TikTok personal verification services, I have a proven track record of successfully completing numerous applications off-site, getting that same service and result on-site. If you’re interested in getting your TikTok account verified, here are the requirements and information I will need:

Requirements:

1. Minimum of 6 videos on TikTok: To be eligible for verification, your account should have at least six videos uploaded on TikTok.
  2. 4 PR articles or more in verified news sources: It is crucial to have a minimum of four PR articles published about you or your brand in verified news sources. This helps establish credibility and increases your chances of getting verified.
  3. Verified profiles on other platforms: Having a verified presence on other social media platforms like Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook will significantly enhance your chances of getting verified on TikTok. Please provide links to these verified profiles.
  4. Linking Instagram or YouTube channel: Your TikTok account should be linked to either an Instagram or YouTube channel. This linking further validates your identity and strengthens your verification case.

Once you have gathered the necessary requirements, please send me the following information for the verification process:

1. Sign-up date (month and year): Please provide the month and year when your TikTok account was created.
  2. Registered login location (city and country): Let me know the city and country where your TikTok account was registered.
  3. Registered device (phone model, e.g., iPhone 8+): Specify the phone model or device used to create your TikTok account.
  4. Linked phone number: Provide the phone number that is linked to your TikTok account.
  5. Linked email address: Share the email address associated with your TikTok account.
  6. Linked usernames of Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/Apple/Google accounts: If you have linked any of these accounts to your TikTok profile, please provide the respective usernames.

Price: Starting with $2000 USDT - Max $3000 USDT

Feel free to dm me if you have any questions!

Bump🔥

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.