We’ve seen many social media verification services like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, but it’s time to offer them something different and unique that no one else has ever been able to offer before.
As of today, anyone who meets the eligibility requirements to be verified on TikTok, can make use of this exclusive service on SWAPD.
The process takes from 1-3 weeks approximately, depending on several factors such as the strength of the case and how well the person or public figure is recognized, the PR you have, among others.
We will ensure that this length of time can always be as short as possible, and we are also working to reduce the average length of the process.
If you are interested, send us the following full requirements through a private message for a personal review so we can determine if you have chances to get verified.
Please follow the format of the list, without all the required information we can’t determine or reply anything:
- TikTok username:
- Links to other social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.):
- Personal website:
- Business website (optional):
- Press articles (no blog posts, Medium or Buzzfeed when everyone can write or contribute, we need a 70-80 DA and high relevance articles, for example, from Thrive Global, HuffPost, Forbes, Influencive, Entrepeneur, Inc, etc.):
- Passport or ID (not required now, only if we finally start the process):
These following points aren’t 100% required, but they could make your case and request stronger (if you have them, you should also send us the links/information):
- Having big audiences or being already verified on other social networks (such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.).
- Owning a company (LLC or Corporation in the U.S., or anywhere in the world) or having a registered trademark.
- Having an own Wikipedia page for you or your company/business.
We will do the first 2 transactions discounted at $2,500 USD only for users.
You will receive a 100% refund if for some reason your request gets rejected. However, you will be able to apply again once your case is stronger.
Why would I want to get verified on TikTok? Is it worth it?
Well, I think it’s time to pay serious attention to TikTok. Let’s let numbers speak by themselves: