Top Tier PR For Every Niche - Lowest Rates & Fast TATs

Top Tier PR Services

Important: This is currently being updated. Will reply to everyone with new list once we are done.

I am now offering my PR services here, on swap. I am able to get you featured on multiple reputable publications, at the cheapest rates and fastest publishing times available.

Writing costs are included in my rates, but I can also publish articles you already have written if you want to.

Here are some examples of the premium publications I can get you on:

• GQ
  • Village Voice
  • LA Weekly
  • Haute Living
  • Straight

And many more outlets.

Edit: Added about 100 or so premium publications, will take time to update my catalog.

My PR may also work for Twitter verification, as most of the publications I offer are also verified on Twitter, although that is not guaranteed.

The PR I offer works for just about any niche (artists, entrepreneurs, businesses, etc) and we also have some additional Music related outlets (Hip Hop Weekly, All Hip Hop, We Rave You, etc) that we can get you featured on.

If you want to be featured on a publication that is not currently on my list, feel free to message me and I will more than likely get you on there as well.

Payment methods I accept: Cryptocurrency (BTC, ETH, USDT) and bank transfer/ wire
Turnaround time: 1-3 days per publication

Let me know!

1 Like

Just a head up. Times of Israel, JPost, Haute Living, Influencive, Ocean Drive and several others are blacklisted and cannot verify. Don’t know if you know.

1 Like

Yes, they are here just to add more quantity. :slight_smile:

User is extremely overweight, it’s actually really concerning.

Nonetheless, he’s legit. Vouch for my boy

1 Like

This topic is now a paid Featured Topic and will run until the end of Feb 2022. Thank you and good luck with sales!

Bumping this

Let me know!

List updated, many new publications added. :slight_smile:

Pm me the list thanks

Spreadsheet please

Please send me full list!

Full list please

Please send dm with pricing and list.

Bumping this.

Added: Apple Insider :smiley:

Please send the list and prices.

Thanks