Transfer IG Verification to a different account - 100% legitimate

If you have a verified account on IG and want to transfer the username and badge to a different account while keeping both accounts, I can help.

Price: $50k

Feel free to DM your case

1 Like

Ready to start a ticket, only that when it is rejected I will get 50k.

So we both put 50k in escrow.

2 Likes

Bro he cant do :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Keep reporting my comments

I woke up lazy but now iam gone party all night :rocket:

2 Likes

Should’ve kept this in VIP chat lol

If you have a case, feel free to Dm and I’ll review.

Can u tell me the requirements?

1 Like

No. If you have a case, I can review and let you know if doable or not. I won’t go into specifics in an effort to prevent social engineering.

TAT?

He was offering verification service for $150k and was also buying McEvan’s verification service at the same time, keep promoting services you can’t deliver for popularity

2 Likes

Oh he should be banned for this it’s against policies

Hi @moderators this comment from @onlyusernames goes against your terms of service. He’s bashing me and my thread. Please take appropriate action. He shouldn’t get a pass just because he’s an OG.

Dont mind me, Iam just paying back for what u did to me cheers :beers: party is on

1 day on avg.

I’m speaking the truth, a few minutes ago we offered 70k for the same service but you didn’t accept it, now you offer it for 50k :slight_smile:

1 Like

@moderators this comment is also against your terms. He’s mad because I reported a thread of his where he was selling fake/botted Spotify streams. The admin reviewed and removed his thread. He’s now bashing me and my thread because of this. Please take appropriate action

Hahahahahha u started this now u asking mod for helps little boy

1 Like

We are Anonymous. We are Legion.We do not forgive.We do not forget. Expect us.

This is a clear threat. Please take care of this @Administrators it’s uncalled for

Take it as u want it iam chilling :rofl: