Travel Affiliates Website without hosting fees forever

Service type: Travel Affiliate Website
Price: $125

Description:
I will provide you elegant website , with one of the fastest and best travel search engines, which will compare thousands of sites (Like – booking.com, skyscanner, agoda etc), and will provide you best and cheapest searched results.

Here are a few summary of commissions from each affiliate network program:

• 50-70% commission earned, Affiliate networks share commissions with affiliates 50% -70% of the revenue that affiliate networks receive from agents and airlines. On average, affiliate networks receive around 2.2% of the ticket price. The percent depends on the amount of income that Aviasales.ru receives from the partner’s traffic and the payment method.
  • $15- $20 shares income between marketers and affiliate networks of the $30 income earned from hotel bookings, with an average hotel booking price of $400.
  • 50% of the Advertiser’s revenue from each order, for each bus / train / ferry ticket.
  • an average of 6 euros commission per taxi trip.
  • 6.5% of the order price, booking personal transfers.
  • 60% of the advertiser’s income, for every person who rents a car.
  • 50% of the Advertiser’s revenue from each order yacht.
  • 12-20 Eur commission earned, claiming for compensation due to flight cancellation / delay.
  • 4% of the booking price for every person who rents a motorcycle / scooter / ATV / bicycle
  • etc.

The website that I made is integrated with a travel affiliate networks. You don’t need to provide hosting, you only need to provide a domain and also a gmail account.

Website features:

• SSL free forever.
  • No hosting fees forever.
  • User friendly design.
  • Responsive design .
  • Custom email domain.
  • Custom URL shortener.
  • Mobile friendly.
  • Integrated with Whitelabel
  • 100% automated.
  • Fully integrated with all travel affiliate networks.
  • Whatsapp chat.
  • Website translation.

Interested can I get a preview

interested i want a preview

pm sent

pm sent

pm me please

interested - would love to see the site

pm sent

pm sent

please can you send a preview?

pm sent

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

Send preview

bump

bump

Hello, interested , just need to know how to manage? Is it gonna be automated? Also if it can be translated in Arabic?