TURNKEY BUSINESS PACKAGE | 410k Insanely Active UK Facebook Page + Online Store With Revenue

Country of followers (majority): United Kingdom, United States
Amount of followers: 400k+
Topic/Niche: TV Show (Peaky Blinders)
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): 100% Organic Growth

Description: Hello everyone, I am selling my Turnkey Business. The package consists of a well-made Online Store and an Insanely Viral Facebook page. The page and store are themed about a famous TV show, an insanely profitable niche with a very loyal fanbase.

The Facebook page has 400k+ followers (still growing rapidly) with an outstanding reach in Tier-1 Premium Countries and a majority of followers from the UK. It is the Biggest unofficial page of Peaky Blinders on Facebook. Each post on average gets 50k+ reach. All types of posts perform well on the page, whether it’s Picture, Video, or Link.

The store is powered by Shopify and comes with a Custom Domain. With Just a couple of story share on the page for testing, I got $600+ in sales. With the next season of this show coming in a couple of months, the page and store both will touch the sky and the sales will skyrocket.
Serious Queries Only, NO LOWBALL OFFERS

Store - https://thepeakyblinders.shop/

Store Insights

(The Sales figure are just within 10 days of launching just by sharing a couple of stories on the page)

Facebook Page Insights:

DM Me For Any Kind Of Query

1 Like

Guessing no revenue as of yet?

Actually, there is.

This is the result within a week of launching and just during the testing scenario and nothing serious. This has a huge potential in the long run.

I’m interested in buying this page only
send me the link and page price

Bump

In less than a week. No paid ads.

BUMP

$600+ sales in 10 days

Update

$200+ sales in 5hours

hi please can you send me the link and price

bump

Bump

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Bump

Bump

Bump!

Price of the package?

Pm’ed

Bump

price of the package?