Twitch Partnership / Verification Service (No Money Up Front)

Service type: Twitch.TV Partnership
Price: Contact Me (we will start the process, after we show progress you pay half to us through SWAPD, 2 days before completion you will send the final amount to SWAPD and upon completion they will release funds to me)

Description: with this service, we guarantee 100% success rate to get your Twitch channel verified and partnered. This lets you earn revenue from ads, subscribers, bit donations, and much more. It also adds the purple verification check mark beside your name.

The process is 2-3 weeks, during which we just need your stream key in order to accomplish some necessary requirements for the program. After we meet them all we will have you sent an offer for Partnership.

All transactions will be done through SWAPD checkout service so if for some reason we fail (which we won’t) you are protected.

We are only taking on a few clients per week so be sure to contact me as soon as possible!

Payment Info:
Half paid after first few days when we show progress
Final half paid day before all complete

Service OKd by @SWAPD

How much does this service cost?

pm me please im interested ?

Very interested, can you please message me the price and what is needed to qualify?

You have all been DMd, limited spots left for this cycle, first come first serve

i want to know the cost of this?? can you pm me the cost

hey im interested pm for more info, please

Hi I am interested. Please let me know the price of the service

Sorry, I goofed up. Please proceed!

This user wants me to pay before the service is completed. His thread should be updated to show this.

Just so it’s clear, the seller wants the payments to go through SWAPD, it’s just he changed his mind and will no longer do the service without a deposit with us.

The thread IS updated, you pay half when we show starting progress to keep people from running off without paying.

Just so we’re clear here, NO ONE ran off without paying on SWAPD. @bobemedia is talking about users outside of our community.

Hi, is Twitch partnership still available? I’d like to purchase.

Still available or not? Ignoring my DMs?

@SWAPD please close my thread until further notice. Orders are backed up and we will reopen soon

@bobemedia i will pay over the price you are asking if you are willing to squeeze me in, just PM me. I am very serious about this.

Sorry it’s not about the money but the quality for us