Twitter and Instagram Verification

Hi Swapd Users!

Following on from my successful verified username service here on Swapd I am now offering Twitter and Instagram Verification.

Pricing:

Twitter verification = $5k
IG Verfication = $3.5k to $5k (depending on your account)

Twitter verification is the hardest form of being verified. You need 5 artices in strong publications minimum. Being verified on Instagram or Facebook already also helps. A wiki page also helps but is not compulsory. Very few people in the world can do this service.

Instagram verifcation - same as twitter requirements. Again being verified already on another platform helps.

The timeframe for the above is on average 5 to 10 days (usually quicker).

Don’t hesitate to ask me any questions!

Many thanks!

3 Likes

Moved to unique services!

1 Like

Bump!

A person should have 5 articles in strong publications before he/she can your service, correct? Or providing those articles is a part of your service?

you should have the articles already - I dont provide the article service

But let’s suppose i have 5 articles on strong publications, then why would i pay you $3k? Wouldn’t i just apply for verification from my profile, as i am fulfilling the criteria of getting verified and applying for verification costs nothing?

Sorry if this is a noob question, just trying to understand the verification process and what are you offering as a service here. So correct me if i’m wrong somewhere :slight_smile:

1 Like

IG rarely reply via the app and deny most people unless you are very well known…

Its not as simple as getting 5 articles -your overall profile needs to be a public figure or well known CEO

Do you have access to some sort of panel then? If so would you sell access to the panel?

bump!

bump!

bump!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.