Twitter Case Escalation

Description: Hey guys!

I have a representative at twitter who can escalate tickets/case numbers!

What do you mean escalates the case?
When you submit a support request it gives you a ticket #. We take that ticket number and escalate it internally, meaning it takes priority and bypasses denials, ofc depending on the case

THIS WORKS BEST IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT THAT IS LOCKED AND CANNOT GET IT BACK.

What does that mean?

That means you can submit a ticket (login issue, locked issue, claim name, and more!)
I will happily answer any/all questions!

Why is the price what it is?
A lot of people have been trying to get their locked accounts back, change their username to inactive name, and other support tickets! (Still testing suspended accounts, they check the reason for suspension so if you actually broke twitter rules this wont help)

I reserve the right to not go through with a request if I think it might not go through.

Let me know if you guys have any other questions!

I need this for a suspended account.

pm me why your account was suspended. As said suspended accounts are 50/50 as it all depends on the reason for being suspended

Sent dm

Assuming this doesn’t work for verified?

Moved to Unique Services.

Please be mindful of posting in the correct section, thank you.

1 Like

gotten harder as of late as twitter has been doing more research into verifieds. But it could still all be possible

hi there

hii

Hello

hii

bump

THIS WORKS BEST IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT THAT IS LOCKED AND CANNOT GET IT BACK.

I have to say, @Scorchy is starting to look good on our end. He is 2/2 in his tickets, with fast turnaround times! This may get a premium tag soon! Good work, @Scorchy, keep this up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump. @Scorchy is da man (or woman, or gender neutral. Not sure about who you’re talking to on this thing).
:dancer::man_dancing:t5::fire:

1 Like

In the middle of the deal , he is soon going 3/3 :wink:

1 Like

That would make us very happy :smiley: We’re going to start slapping premium tags if that happens.

PM me

bumpppp

your representative can open a permanently suspended account?