✓✓ Twitter GOLD VERIFICATION [Guaranteed] [Public Figures] [Brands/NFT/Crypto] [Fast & Safe] ✓✓

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

What are the monthly fees?

1 Like

Just shared more info in your PMs.

Is there verification on behalf of an affiliated organization and is it permanent or can it disappear if you stop paying the $1k monthly fee or remove the affiliate?

Please beware of this person. I opened a ticket with him and he told me that he can check my account without paying a monthly fee, only a one-time payment. After making sure, I discovered that there are monthly fees and that he is a fraud only to patch the price.

@Brant

1 Like

1 Like

This verification is done through an affiliation with a 3rd party company. So, if the company goes under, so will your verification.

1 Like

seemed suspicious from the start anyway

he said to me that it doesn’t avoid the monthly fees, however his business will pay them for you. Not sure how they would profit from that if you were to have the badge for 5+months lol

The program costs $1,000 per month, If the company stopped paying everyone will lose the badge not to mention the risk. This service doesn’t make any sense tbh

As per @SWAPD comments, yes:

This verification is done through an affiliation with a 3rd party company. So, if the company goes under, so will your verification.

The only person that opened a ticket on-site was aware of this, decided to move forward, and seemed sketchy from the first moment but wanted to do it with no pre-payment and we were okay with it. After he got verified, he changed his mind. We were able to revert his verification and started crying everywhere.

I mentioned it’s not a subscription for HIM, and he wouldn’t have to pay anything. Period.

I don’t necessarily have to reveal our methods here about monthly fees, this and that. If you want explanations of how this would make sense or similar buy a paid mentorship from us, but I’m just providing value and a service for people that want X here.

So nope, no one is a fraud or a scammer. It’s not “suspicious” either. I’ve been on this site since it was launched years ago and all my reviews show that I deliver professionally and on time.

Have a great day!